Midwest Young Savers
Start your young saver off with the fundamentals for a bright financial future. The first step is a Young Savers savings account — exclusive to account holders through age 18. It's a safe place to put an allowance, or even a first paycheck, secure from siblings and impulse spending.
And there's no monthly service charge or minimum balance requirement, not even a minimum deposit to open. So your toddler, teen, or in-between can get started with whatever's in his or her pocket.
Young Savers Details:
- Exclusive to young savers through age 18
- Earn competitive interest, paid quarterly
- No monthly service charge
- No minimum balance requirement
- Get refunds on ATM fees, up to $5 per transaction*
- You are limited to a total of six (6) monthly transfers or withdrawals from savings deposit accounts by check, debit card, or similar order payable to third parties
- Unlimited withdrawals in person, by mail, by messenger, or ATM
- Free Online Banking
- Quarterly itemized statement
- ATM card
- Plus, there's no minimum deposit to open!
*Refund fees up to $5/transaction with receipts.