Important Changes Now Available!
Thank you for banking with Midwest Bank. We continue to look for ways to improve the products and services we offer.
Now Available Online Banking has a new look and feel with a more user friendly experience!
- Enhanced Security Features now allow for more streamlined enrollment, password changes, and Forgot Your Password help.
- Transaction History is initially available for 11 months. The transaction history will continue to increase until 18 months of transaction history is available.
- Bill Pay will still function as it does today.
- Mobile Banking/Deposit offers some enhanced features.
Current Online Banking Customers - Your action will be required after September 12th.
New Online Banking Customers - Enroll today on our home page.
For more information please contact any of our branch locations.
Midwest Bank will be adjusting select statement dates.
- After August 15, 2016 your personal statement date may change and all commercial account statements will be at month end.
- During August & September you will receive a shortened statement.
Midwest Bank will begin delivering your E-Statements to your Online Banking in the fall of 2016. An email notification will be sent, informing you that your statement is available. Please note E-Statements are a requirement for Midwest Bank Rewards Checking.
- Why is Midwest Bank making this change?
- This new delivery method brings enhanced security. Statements will be delivered to a controlled environment that requires strong login credentials.
- What do I need to do?
- If you currently have e-statements and are not enrolled in Online Banking, please visit www.midwestbank.net and enroll today.