Midwest Advantage Plus Checking
Enjoy the very same Advantage Checking perks and more. All while you earn the same interest. Just pay a reduced $4 monthly service charge.
Advantage Plus Checking is exclusive to account holders age 55 or older. It's a checking account that truly gets better with age — and gives you more to appreciate, without the hassle.
Advantage Plus Checking Details:
- Exclusive to account holders age 55 or older
- Earn interest, paid monthly
- $500 minimum balance to earn interest
- $4 monthly service charge
- Includes refunds on ATM fees, up to $5 per transaction*
- Free Online Banking & Basic Bill Pay; however, fees may apply to Bill Pay overnight check deliveries and Popmoney
- Free Mobile Banking
- ATM/Debit card
- Monthly itemized statement
- Free Midwest Bank checks or $5 discount on other styles
- ID Theft Resolution (Provided by your local Midwest Bank office)
- Low $100 minimum deposit to open
- Plus, our entire Advantage Checking Plus suite of services!
Check out our current rates.
*Refund fees up to $5/transaction with original receipt brought to any Midwest Bank office within 60 days of the transaction.
- Advantage Plus Checking Perks
Like Midwest Advantage Checking, Midwest Advantage Plus Checking includes several convenient services and exclusive discounts, all for a reduced monthly service fee. Find our complete list of additional Advantage Plus Checking perks below.
Midwest Advantage Plus Checking Perks:
- Free 3" x 5" x 21.5" safe deposit box for the first year (50% discount on larger boxes for the first year, upon availability)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance*
- Free cashiers checks and money orders
- Credit card protection service
- Free notary service
- Free photocopies (Limit of 10 copies per month)
- Discount travel services
- Hotel & motel discounts
- Discount pharmacy products
- Everyday rebate reward
- Sojourns Magazine subscription
- Discount shopping service
- Grocery coupon service
- Discount Medical ID kits
- Eyecare Plan of America
*INSURANCE PRODUCTS ARE:
- NOT A DEPOSIT
- NOT FDIC-INSURED
- NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY
- NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK