Health Savings Account (HSA)
Set aside healthy savings to cover future healthcare costs. A Health Savings Account (HSA) works alongside a high deductible health plan — letting you earn tax-free* interest to pay for qualified medical expenses.
Access your health savings with the simple swipe of your HSA debit card. Plus, your Health Savings Account is yours, not your employer's.
Health Savings Account Details:
- Earn tax-free interest to cover qualified medical expenses*
- Competitive interest rates
- Monthly Service Charge: $2.00 per month if the daily balance in the Health Savings Account is less than $2,000.00. (The monthly service charge is WAIVED for the first 24 months the account is open.)
- Free Online Banking
- HSA Debit card
- Free first order of Midwest Bank HSA checks
- ID Theft Resolution (Provided by your local Midwest Bank office)
- Low $100 minimum deposit to open
Check out our current rates.
*Consult a tax advisor.