Make the smart-money move and start saving for you future. A Midwest Savings account is a straightforward way to save, just a $100 minimum deposit to open. Even earn interest each quarterly so you can reach your savings goals that much sooner.
Midwest Savings Details:
- Earn competitive interest, paid quarterly
- Low $2 monthly service charge if your daily balance falls below $100 any day during the statement cycle
- You are limited to a total of six (6) monthly transfers or withdrawals from savings deposit accounts by check, debit card, or similar order payable to third parties
- Unlimited withdrawals in-person, by mail, by messenger, or ATM
- Get refunds of ATM fees, up to $5 per transaction*
- Free Online Banking
- Free Mobile Banking
- Quarterly itemized statement
- ATM card
- ID Theft Resolution (Provided by your local Midwest Bank office)
- Low $100 minimum deposit to open
*Refund fees up to $5/transaction with receipts.