Quicken for Mac 2015-2016 Web Connect
As Midwest Bank completes its system conversion, you will need to modify your QuickBooks settings to ensure the smooth transition of your data. Please reference the dates next to each task as this information is time sensitive.
It is important that you perform the following instructions exactly as described and in the order presented. If you do not, your service may stop functioning properly. This conversion should take 15–30 minutes.
- Backup your data file. For instructions to back up your data file, choose Help menu > Search. Search for Backing Up, select Backing up data files, and follow the instructions.
- Download the latest Quicken Update. For instructions to download an update, choose Help menu > Search. Search for Updates, select "Check for Updates," and follow the instructions.
Deactivate Your Account(s) at Midwest Bank-MN on or after September 12, 2016
- Select your account under the Accounts list on the left side.
- Choose Accounts menu > Settings.
- Select Troubleshooting > Deactivate Downloads.
- Repeat steps for each account at Midwest Bank.
Reactivate Your Account(s) at Midwest Bank-MN on or after September 12, 2016
Select your account under the Accounts list on the left side.
Choose Accounts menu > Settings.
Select Set up transaction download.
Enter Midwest Bank-MN in the Search field, select the name in the Results list and click Continue.
Log in to Midwest Bank-MN. Download a file of your transactions to your computer.
Take note of the date you last had a successful connection. If you have overlapping dates in the web-connect process, you may end up with duplicate transactions.
Drag and drop the downloaded file into the box Drop download file.
- Select "Web Connect" for the "Connection Type" if prompted.
In the "Accounts Found" screen, ensure you associate each new account to the appropriate account already listed in Quicken. Under the Action column, select "Link" to pick your existing account.
- Do NOT select "ADD" under the action column unless you intend to add a new account to Quicken.
Repeat steps for each account you are reactivating in Quicken.